Covid - 19 Information
What you need to know before your appointment
Implemented Public Health Measures As Mandated by The College of Massage Therapists of Ontario
– Every surface that comes into client contact will be disinfected (Health Canada approved) and/or changed prior to and after every appointment. This includes massage table, pillows, blankets, sheets, chair, pens, light switches, faucets, handrails, door knobs etc.
– I will be wearing a fresh surgical mask per client and will ask clients to bring their own mask (surgical or cloth) to wear throughout the appointment.
– I will complete my own COVID-19 screening prior to each appointment and will reschedule if I answer “YES” to any questions
– I will respect physical distancing measures (2m) when at all possible
– Immediately before and after every client, I wash my hands for 20 seconds up to the elbow and sanitize in between as necessary.
– I have completed the necessary additional training regarded PPE, droplet and contact precautions
– Health History questionnaires and receipts will be sent electronically via email
New Instructions for Clients
● Please be sure you complete COVID-19 screening questionnaire along with any Health History forms (if they need updating) 24 hours prior to your appointment, it will be emailed to you. If you answer “YES” to any questions, do not sign and contact me directly as we will need your appointment to be rescheduled. If you answer “NO” to all questions, please sign the email sent.
● Please wear your own surgical or cloth mask to your appointment and throughout your treatment. If you do not have your own mask, one clean reusable cloth mask will be provided for you, however we prefer you show up in a mask.a
● Please wait in your vehicle until 5 MINS PRIOR TO YOUR APPOINTMENT then enter the clinic through the front door.
● Please use the hand sanitizer provided before walking through the clinic.
● Please remove your shoes in the entry way and proceed to your treatment space.
● Please respect physical distancing measures (2m) when at all possible
● Please understand that I need the time in between appointments to follow sanitization guidelines as you efficiently leave your appointment.
Thank you so much for your patience and understanding as we navigate a safe path to resuming your health care.”